Free Document Shredding Day
Protect Your Identity
Someone can steal your identity and rack up thousands of dollars against you just by going through your trash. The Federal Trade Commission suggests shredding the following documents to protect your identity.
- Expired Credit Cards
- Checks and Account Statements
- Copies of Credit Applications
- Credit Offers You Receive in the Mail
- Physician Statements
- Insurance Forms
- Charge Receipts
No-cost shred events will be held on the third Tuesday of each month from March through October. Our 2015 document shredding will be held at the following office locations from: 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 5pm*:
- March 17th - Bush River Service Center - 500 Bush River Rd.
- April 21st - Red Bank Service Center - 1835 S. Lake Dr.
- May 19th - Garners Ferry Service Center - 7655 Garners Ferry Rd.
- June 16th - Clemson Road Service Center - 2651 Clemson Rd.
- July 21st - Lexington Service Center - 919 N. Lake Dr.
- August 18th - Irmo Service Center - 7816 Broad River Rd.
- September 15th - Northeast Service Center - 114 Atrium Way
- October 20th - West Columbia Service Center - 2120 Sunset Blvd.
All information will be shredded on-site by Shred 360 and you are welcomed to witness the destruction of all materials.
Limit four (4) bags/boxes/bins of materials per vehicle.
No plastic, glass, trash or other non-paper contaminants are allowed for shredding. These items must be removed prior to submitting information for shredding.
Consumers will be asked to take their boxes and/or bags with them after the documents have been shredded.
Shred 360 and Palmetto Citizens are not responsible for information that is abandoned or left unattended by consumers at the event prior to or after the shredding process.
All materials presented to Shred 360 will be recycled to assure total and permanent destruction of all materials as well as to provide a benefit to the environment.
*All times subject to change based on volume.