Free Document Shredding Day
Protect Your Identity
Someone can steal your identity and rack up thousands of dollars against you just by going through your trash. The Federal Trade Commission suggests shredding the following documents to protect your identity.
- Expired Credit Cards
- Checks and Account Statements
- Copies of Credit Applications
- Credit Offers You Receive in the Mail
- Physician Statements
- Insurance Forms
- Charge Receipts
No-cost shred events will be held in 2016 at the following offices from 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 5pm*:
- March 15th - Clemson Office - 2651 Clemson Rd.
- April 19th - Irmo Office - 7816 Broad River Rd.
- May 17th - Red Bank Office - 1835 S. Lake Dr.
- August 16th - West Columbia Office - 2120 Sunset Blvd.
- September 20th - Garners Ferry Office - 7655 Garners Ferry Rd.
- October 18th - Lexington Office - 919 N. Lake Dr.
All information will be shredded on-site by Shred 360 and you are welcomed to witness the destruction of all materials.
Limit four (4) bags/boxes/bins of materials per vehicle.
No plastic, glass, trash or other non-paper contaminants are allowed for shredding. These items must be removed prior to submitting information for shredding.
Consumers will be asked to take their boxes and/or bags with them after the documents have been shredded.
Shred 360 and Palmetto Citizens are not responsible for information that is abandoned or left unattended by consumers at the event prior to or after the shredding process.
All materials presented to Shred 360 will be recycled to assure total and permanent destruction of all materials as well as to provide a benefit to the environment.
*All times subject to change based on volume.