Join Our Team!

Palmetto Citizens Federal Credit Union, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to our philosophy of people helping people achieve their potential.

At Palmetto Citizens, our focus is on providing quality solutions and guidance to help our members reach their financial goals. Our staff must be dedicated to offering exceptional service and proactive solutions, safeguarding confidential information and working within a team.

View our available positions

We are committed to diversity, inclusion and providing an atmosphere where all staff are respected, supported and rewarded based on their professional achievement and contribution. We educate staff on wise financial practices and our credit union's philosophy through training opportunities specific to each staff member's needs and goals.

Employment Benefits

Our full-time and reduced full-time positions provide an exceptional benefits package, including:

  • Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage: We pay 100% of health care premiums. This plan includes: preventive care, urgent care, maternity, mental health, prescription coverage and more. Spouse and dependent coverage is available at a discounted rate. Coverage begins on the first day of the month following date of hire.
  • 401k: Our team members become eligible after 120 days of employment and are immediately vested. We match up to 5% of your contribution per pay period plus an additional 4% (for a total of 9%).
  • Paid Time Off: We are strong believers in work-life balance and offer a solid vacation, sick and personal time package, as well as recognition of all Federal holidays.
  • Life Insurance: Basic life coverage is provided at no cost at three times your annual salary (up to $750,000). We also offer the opportunity to apply for additional family coverage at a low cost rate.
  • Tuition Assistance: We support your quest to enhance your educational background and assist with tuition and the cost of books for courses at an accredited college or university, with approval.

A satisfactory credit, reference and background check is required for employment with Palmetto Citizens. All employment benefit guidelines and eligibility requirements will be provided once employed.

For additional assistance, please or call (803) 376-5015.