Free Document Shredding
Someone can steal your identity just by going through your trash. Protect yourself and shred unneeded documents with your personal information.
Protect Your Identity
Help protect yourself from fraud while cutting down on the clutter! Bring your old receipts, statements and other personal documents to one of our no-cost Shred Days with Shred 360. They will be held at the following offices in 2017 from 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 5pm* with a limit of three bags/boxes/bins of materials per vehicle:
- February 21st - Blythewood Office ( Map It )
- March 21st - Red Bank Office ( Map It )
- April 18th - Garners Ferry Office ( Map It )
- May 16th - Lexington Office ( Map It )
- August 15th - Irmo Office ( Map It )
- September 19th - Clemson Road Office ( Map It )
- October 17th - West Columbia Office ( Map It )
No metal, plastic, glass, trash or other non-paper contaminants are allowed and must be be removed prior to submitting for shredding. Consumers will be asked to take their boxes and/or bags with them after the documents have been shredded.
Shred 360 and Palmetto Citizens are not responsible for information that is abandoned or left unattended by consumers at the event prior to or after the shredding process.
*All times subject to change based on volume.