New Online & Mobile Banking Coming Soon!
On May 14th, we launched a new account access system with many new features and other enhancements to help you better manage your accounts.
New System Enrollment
Beginning May 14th, all users will be required to enroll in this new system in order to access your accounts online or using our app. As part of this enrollment, you will need to create a new username and password (your previous login credentials will no longer be valid).
You can complete your enrollment online or using our same app (available through the Apple App Store or Google Play), however you will need to update it to the latest version (available beginning May 14th) to complete your enrollment and access your account information.
As you enroll in this new system, you will be sent a verification code to the email address on your account which you will need to enter to complete your registration and gain access to your account(s). If the email address on your account is incorrect or not accessible to you, please call us at (803) 732-5000 or visit any of our 14 Midlands Offices.
View our Online and Mobile Banking Enrollment Guide for step-by-step instructions on completing your enrollment in this new system.
New Features & Enhancements
Palmetto Citizens is excited to launch our new online and mobile account access system on May 14th and give our members a better way to manage their accounts. In addition to better performance, a new design and easy-to-use interface, this system also includes new features, such as:
- The ability to lock/unlock your debit or ATM card.
- Fingerprint and facial recognition with the app.
- Expanded and more frequent text/email notifications.
- Greater functionality with our app.
- Managing your term certificate maturity options.
- Quicker access to your Visa Credit Card online account and ScoreCard Rewards account(s).
- Enhanced security settings.
As with our previous system, you will still be able to enjoy other great features, such as: mobile check deposit, transfers to other credit union accounts (including other members), transferring funds to and from accounts at other financial institutions, bill pay and secure messaging with the credit union.
System Conversion: What You Need to Know
While all of your account data/transactions, bill pay information and automated transfers will be converted over to the new system and require no action from you, we want to let you know of a few things that will be impacted by our system conversion. Please note, the following items will not convert over when the new system is launched on May 14th:
- Communication Center Messages - You will no longer have access to any previous messages you sent or received through the Communication Center in online banking starting 5/14/19. The new system will have the ability to send and receive messages to/from the credit union (both online and via the app), however any previous communications from our old system will not transfer over to the new one.
- Personal Financial Management Tools - If you have established any budgets and/or transaction categorizations using the Personal Financial Management Tools includes in online banking, please be aware this information will not carry over to the new system. Our new system will include MoneyDesktop, an easy-to-use, helpful tool to assist you with budgeting, account aggregation, auto-categorization of transactions and debt management.
- Quicken, QuickBooks & Mint Users - Please be aware this new system will require you to update your settings in these individual services. For complete instructions for handling your connection to these services prior to and after May 14th, please view the Conversion Instructions.
If you have any questions regarding this new system or any of the information above, please contact us today.