Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions regarding ScoreCard® Reward Points, please visit www.scorecardrewards.com or call 1-800-854-0790.
CREDIT: You will earn one point for every $1 in net purchases you charge to your PCFCU Visa Credit Card.
DEBIT: You will earn one point for every $3 you spend on a transaction using the credit/ signature option.
Points are calculated by rounding up or down from the $0.50 mark. (example: $5.50 purchase earns 2 points on debit and 6 points on credit; $5.25 purchase earns 1 point on debit and 5 points on credit).
No points are earned on PIN-based transactions, returns, fees, international transactions, currency conversion charges, ATM withdrawals or insurance charges posted to your account.
Many times when you make a purchase with your debit card, you can choose "CREDIT" and sign for the transaction or you can enter your PIN. Only debit card transactions processed without the use of your PIN will earn Reward Points, including transactions made online and by phone. Although it is rare, some vendors may process a transaction where you do not use of a PIN as a debit transaction and will not earn points.
Your Reward Points are valid for 5 years (60 months). Expired points will be removed from your account in August after expiration (example: points earned during Sept. 2015 would not be removed from your account until Aug. 2021).
Viewing Point Balance
- Login and track your daily point balance at www.scorecardrewards.com.
- View your balance on your monthly PCFCU statement.
- Call the ScoreCard® Rewards member service line at 1-800-854-0790.
When you visit the ScoreCard® website for the first time you will need to provide your First and Last Name (as it appears on your card), your debit card number and the billing zip code of your card. At this time you can also create a Login ID and Password by clicking on "create login/password" (see below) to use to access your account in the future.
If you should forget your username/password, you can use the “Forgot User Name” or “Forgot Password?” links found in the login section of www.scorecardrewards.com. You will be asked for information to verify your account, such as your email address and last eight digits of your card number. Once verified, information to log into your account will be emailed to you.
There are a variety of merchandise and travel options:
- Travel: Redeem your points for airline tickets, hotel accommodations, rental car certificates, cruises and vacation packages to travel to destinations in the U.S. and around the world.
- Merchandise: You can choose from over 600 brand-name items in the ScoreCard® merchandise catalog. You'll find electronics, furniture, toys, sporting goods and more. Plus, shipping is free! Selections are updated each April with seasonal merchandise offered throughout the year.
- Gift Cards: Use your points and choose from a selection of gift card options from popular websites, retailers, restaurants and entertainment providers.
- Contests: You can enter for daily prize drawings through the website for a variety of different prizes. Contest entries start with as few as three Reward Points, and you can choose the number of entries you would like to submit.
The complete showcase can be viewed at the ScoreCard® website. Catalogs showing an array of brand-name merchandise and travel benefits are available at all Palmetto Citizens service centers.
- Login to your ScoreCard® account and select the item you would like from the online catalog. You can use the online ordering process or print a form from the site and mail it to ScoreCard®.
- Call 1-800-854-0790 for merchandise redemption or 1-855-483-5005 to book your travel.
You can enter daily prize giveaways with as few as three Reward Points, and merchandise selection starts at a minimum of 500 points. The more points you earn, the greater value the awards available.
No, there are no fees associated with this program or to redeem points. However, certain fuel and/or Federal Security fees may apply on travel.
Many merchandise and travel options will allow you to use points to cover a portion of the cost, and a credit or debit card to cover the remaining balance. Points are not available for purchase and the ScoreCard website will notate items that require the full amount of points for purchase.
Yes, companion tickets are available at time of purchase. If you do purchase the additional ticket(s) using your PCFCU debit or credit card, you will earn DOUBLE points on the transaction.
Points are removed immediately from your corresponding ScoreCard® account once your PCFCU account is closed. Your account must be open and in good standing at the time your order is received for processing. PCFCU reserves the right to suspend your participation in the Program until the account is in good standing.
You may combine your ScoreCard® Points with any other qualifying Palmetto Citizens debit or credit card holder. Only members sharing your same last name (as it appears on your card) and address (on file with PCFCU) can combine their points through the ScoreCard® website. All other requests to combine points must be made at a PCFCU service center.
Members can combine their Reward Points between their multiple accounts or with other qualified Palmetto Citizens members for greater reward options.
- Combine with members sharing the same last name and address - Simply log into your account through the ScoreCard® website and click on Householding to combine points with one of your accounts or another member who shares your same address (on file with PCFCU) and last name (as it appears on your card).
- Combine with members NOT sharing the same last name and address - Visit any one of our service center locations to complete the needed documentation. All parties must be present to make this request. Please bring a valid photo ID.
No, all combination of ScoreCard® Points are FINAL. Points cannot be divided up and placed back to individual accounts once they have been combined.
Once accounts are combined, any one of the account holders may redeem the collective points.
Points have no cash value. Points in this Program cannot be exchanged for cash or credit, may not be used with any other offer, promotion or discount, cannot be combined with cash to obtain an Award and cannot be earned from or transferred to any other rewards program, unless otherwise specified.